Greenhill are proud to be working with an award winning, full service creative agency, to find an Integrated Account Director. This is a new role due to continued growth and ambitious plans for 2019 and beyond. You’ll be part of a creative, talented and driven company, which helps its client’s brands thrive.
The Integrated Account Director is a key strategic role to support the management team of the business. Your unfailing positive attitude will be equal to your experience of managing high value accounts within an agency environment. You’ll need to be a multi-tasker, able to manage campaign projects along with client’s expectations. With impeccable communication skills you will be reporting directly into the management team.
The key responsibilities for the Integrated Account Director role include;
- Leadership – deliver the highest standards of work for clients through effective management of the various departments within the agency
- People – coaching team members to continuously improve, providing feedback through appraisals
- Creative – responsibility for the quality of all ideas and how they are communicated to clients
- Presentations – regular client engagement will require a flawless and innovative approach
- Communication – exceptional written and proof reading skills
- Financial – maximising revenues and controlling costs
Skills and experience which will contribute to you being a success as Integrated Account Director include;
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or CIM equivalent
- Account Management within an agency environment
- Reporting tools and analysis of campaign results
- Negotiation with suppliers and clients
- Reporting into senior management or board level
- Project/campaign management
In return, our client is offering a salary range up to £60,000 plus annual bonus, with offices in a fantastic location.
If you feel that your skills meet the requirements of this Integrated Account Director position and you would like to be considered for the role, please apply today.
Or if you’d like to arrange an introductory call, to discuss your requirements contact us on 01223 813100 or email us on email@example.com
To discuss other opportunities with our experienced sales and marketing consultants, why not get in touch to discuss your next career step.
We always receive a high volume of applicants, and are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within one week of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest. We’d love to keep your CV on file however, for future opportunities that may arise.